You are not connected. Please login or register

Any other way for Challenge/Unlock All?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Any other way for Challenge/Unlock All? on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:13 pm

iii JaMiiE xD

iii JaMiiE xD
3rd times the charm
3rd times the charm
Hey, First Keyless told me that i need to get 1 person to join, then i did. EatinWaffles. But then uT said i needed to get 2 people so i tried to but my friends are idiots. And now i heard from EatinWaffles that i need to get 10 people...
Im really confused. Plus i've been trying to find a legit lobby all day but i cannot find one. You guys are the only legit lobby hosters i've found so far and i trust you.
Is there any other way for me to get into a challenge/unlock all lobby without getting 10 other people to join. I Sent all my friends the name of your website but i don't think they will even take the time to go to their computers.
I would do pretty much anything for a free challenge lobby as long as i don't have to get 10 people to join.
If your reading this then i just want you to know how much thanks i owe you for the 10th. I would donate but i just spent the rest of my paypal money and as it grows. I'll try to donate some to you guys.
I was thinking is there any way to gain access to a challenge lobby through the forums? Such as making a post a day. Or moderating messages. Or reporting people who violate your rules??
Thanks guys,
I trust you a lot.
- Emma
(and Jamie, my brother)

P.S this lobby wouldn't be for my friends or clan just for me. Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Any other way for Challenge/Unlock All? on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:29 pm

TRnD xVIPERx

TRnD xVIPERx
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
for you it is 2 people because yea we allowed it but for other people it will be ten refferers

View user profile

3 aReply: on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:41 am

TRnD xKILLERx

TRnD xKILLERx
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
yes we will give you one if you make a post a day and report people for a few days untill i get a new mw2. and ill talk to my friend who has a jtag and does mw lobbies if he will host u one.....k <3 u[/font] @ cyclops Suspect

View user profile http://trnd.forumotion.com

4 i got one more on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:27 am

iii JaMiiE xD

iii JaMiiE xD
3rd times the charm
3rd times the charm
I got another person to join, shes my neighbor

View user profile

5 rep lol on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:44 am

TRnD xKILLERx

TRnD xKILLERx
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
iii JaMiiE xD wrote:I got another person to join, shes my neighbor
we need to fix ur rep lol

- get 100 LEGIT not bull crap post
- donate 5$ to killersrecovery@yahoo.com
- or refer 10 people to the website
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View user profile http://trnd.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum