TRnD MoDz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TRnD MoDz
TRnD MoDz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRnD MoDz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kevin Trevin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kevin Trevin Empty Kevin Trevin Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:08 pm

MeKui

MeKui
active poster
active poster

About 4 days ago I messaged you asking if you could recover my account. You told me I would be right after the guy you were doing atm. I said ok. Then for some odd reason you went offline. When you came back on I asked you if you started. You told me yes you started recoveries again but I was third in line. How I went from next person to 3rd in line I don't know. About 4 hours later I came back asking if you started yet. You said that you were eating. Another 3 hours went and I asked you if you were going to start soon. You told me I was right after the guy you were doing at that moment. I said ok and I logged off xbox so he could recover it. About 5 hours later he posted on aim that he was closed for the night. The next moring I looked at my aim only to see that he is not going to be doing any more recoveries any more. I'm not trying to complain or anything here but is this ever going to be done. Don't take this to offence but if I bring people here I don't wanna look like a fool when they come back to me and tell me they are leaving because things like this are happening to them.

~~ MeKui

2Kevin Trevin Empty Re: Kevin Trevin Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:34 pm

MeKui

MeKui
active poster
active poster

Waiting on response ...

3Kevin Trevin Empty Re: Kevin Trevin Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:51 pm

TRnD xKILLERx

TRnD xKILLERx
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

we tried to do your account but your info did not work so do not come onto our site complaining we didnt do recoveries anymore cuz ttg shut us down off of their website

https://trnd.forumotion.com

4Kevin Trevin Empty Re: Kevin Trevin Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:28 pm

MeKui

MeKui
active poster
active poster

The account info wasn't until you told me you were not doing recoveries anymore. And you had my aim you could have told me this. And as I stated this isn't a complaint. I'm just saying I wanted to know what was up with this and if there was a reason for it. If you are still willing to do this for me I would be more then happy to refering people and being more active on this site.

5Kevin Trevin Empty RE: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:12 am

TRnD xKILLERx

TRnD xKILLERx
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

pm me Ur info and i'l do Ur account 2marrrow
MeKui wrote:The account info wasn't until you told me you were not doing recoveries anymore. And you had my aim you could have told me this. And as I stated this isn't a complaint. I'm just saying I wanted to know what was up with this and if there was a reason for it. If you are still willing to do this for me I would be more then happy to refering people and being more active on this site.

https://trnd.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum