TRnD MoDz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TRnD MoDz
TRnD MoDz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRnD MoDz

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRnD Competitive Sniping

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TRnD Competitive Sniping Empty TRnD Competitive Sniping Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:59 am

TRnD Mayhem

TRnD Mayhem
Ninja
Ninja

Are you ready for the best in competitive sniping? Then welcome to TRnD, I am Mayhem and I am going to take TRnD to number 1! We are always going to be recruiting so message me all the time! I will be sure to get games everyday! And I will be sure to not let TRnD down! Very Happy As of now I am the Co-Leader of TRnD comp but soon i hope to take leadership and get us to beat whatever shit team is in first! As always TRnD xKILLERx I Love you and to the rest of you TRnD FTW!

2TRnD Competitive Sniping Empty Re: TRnD Competitive Sniping Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:48 am

TRnD xVIPERx

TRnD xVIPERx
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Tucker stop being so cocky bro

3TRnD Competitive Sniping Empty TRnD Youtube Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:47 pm

TRnD Mayhem

TRnD Mayhem
Ninja
Ninja

Hey Guys Mayhem here and I just made the TRnD Comp youtube please go and check it out!
Sincerely, Mayhem

Don't forget to sub and comment!
Laughing

Its called TRnDCompetitive
bounce

FTR- I would have put a link in but it doesn't let me for another 3 days so enjoy looking for the channel Very Happy

4TRnD Competitive Sniping Empty Re: TRnD Competitive Sniping Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:44 am

TRnD xVIPERx

TRnD xVIPERx
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Tucker you will never take leadership away from my brother

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum