TRnD MoDz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TRnD MoDz
TRnD MoDz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRnD MoDz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any other way for Challenge/Unlock All?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any other way for Challenge/Unlock All? Empty Any other way for Challenge/Unlock All? Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:13 pm

iii JaMiiE xD

iii JaMiiE xD
3rd times the charm
3rd times the charm

Hey, First Keyless told me that i need to get 1 person to join, then i did. EatinWaffles. But then uT said i needed to get 2 people so i tried to but my friends are idiots. And now i heard from EatinWaffles that i need to get 10 people...
Im really confused. Plus i've been trying to find a legit lobby all day but i cannot find one. You guys are the only legit lobby hosters i've found so far and i trust you.
Is there any other way for me to get into a challenge/unlock all lobby without getting 10 other people to join. I Sent all my friends the name of your website but i don't think they will even take the time to go to their computers.
I would do pretty much anything for a free challenge lobby as long as i don't have to get 10 people to join.
If your reading this then i just want you to know how much thanks i owe you for the 10th. I would donate but i just spent the rest of my paypal money and as it grows. I'll try to donate some to you guys.
I was thinking is there any way to gain access to a challenge lobby through the forums? Such as making a post a day. Or moderating messages. Or reporting people who violate your rules??
Thanks guys,
I trust you a lot.
- Emma
(and Jamie, my brother)

P.S this lobby wouldn't be for my friends or clan just for me. Very Happy

TRnD xVIPERx

TRnD xVIPERx
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

for you it is 2 people because yea we allowed it but for other people it will be ten refferers

3Any other way for Challenge/Unlock All? Empty aReply: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:41 am

TRnD xKILLERx

TRnD xKILLERx
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

yes we will give you one if you make a post a day and report people for a few days untill i get a new mw2. and ill talk to my friend who has a jtag and does mw lobbies if he will host u one.....k <3 u[/font] @ cyclops Suspect

https://trnd.forumotion.com

4Any other way for Challenge/Unlock All? Empty i got one more Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:27 am

iii JaMiiE xD

iii JaMiiE xD
3rd times the charm
3rd times the charm

I got another person to join, shes my neighbor

5Any other way for Challenge/Unlock All? Empty rep lol Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:44 am

TRnD xKILLERx

TRnD xKILLERx
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

iii JaMiiE xD wrote:I got another person to join, shes my neighbor
we need to fix ur rep lol